Consumer Advice: Resolver helps consumers raise and resolve issues
This section features articles from Resolver, who help consumers raise and resolve issues. If you need advice about complaining about a business, service or retailer, then this section will hopefully help you with your issue when things go wrong. Resolver’s goal is to help make complaining quick and straightforward. You can find out more about Resolver by clicking here.
These consumer advice articles will get you up to speed with ways to complain using the power of your consumer rights.
- Top consumer tips for surviving the sales – Whether you’re braving the sales or shopping from home, it’s easy to make mistakes when you’re shopping. At Resolver, we’ve spoken to people about all kinds of shopping situations. So here are a few tips to help you avoid some of the problems that happen when you pull out your wallet. Read the full article here.
- Give yourself some credit and look after your money – If you’ve paid for goods or services on a credit card and something goes wrong, you’ve got more rights than you think. It sounds a bit legalistic, but section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act can help you get your cash back. And it covers a huge range of problems, for example, if your online shopping doesn’t turn up, or the business that’s building your conservatory goes bust or you’ve been tricked into taking out a dodgy timeshare. More on how it works here.
We hope we’ve been able to help you with your consumer problem(s). If our consumer advice articles have not answered your consumer issue, then you can connect with us via social media and ask a question or head over to Resolver.co.uk for further information.
Know your rights!
- What is The Consumer Rights Act 2015?
- What are my consumer rights when buying in shops?
- What are my consumer rights when buying online?
[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Page”]